EMAP Consulting offer a number of products that help to provide details about the environmental planning constraints of a site for environmental or development assessment purposes, in a manner that is efficient and affordable.
Pricing: $500 + GST
SiteConstraints is an automated report which provides authoritative information to inform an environmental impact assessment, delivered to you within a guaranteed 24 hour period. It can be used to save time and money in conducting multiple database searches to inform an environmental impact assessment.
The report includes:
- NSW BioNet Atlas records for threatened flora and fauna species within 10km of the selected site;
- EPBC Matters of National Environmental Significance (MNES) within 10km of the selected site;
- State Environmental Planning Policies (SEPPs) that apply to the site;
- LEP data for the site including zoning, flood prone land status, heritage constraints, acid sulfate soils risk, presence/absence of riparian corridors and areas of environmental sensitivity;
- BioNet vegetation communities and any Endangered Ecological Communities (EECs) present;
- basic search of AHIMS database for presence of Aboriginal sites or places within a defined radius of the site.
The report is supplied in PDF format and includes maps of the site with any environmental constraints identified. NSW BioNet Atlas records are also provided in a spreadsheet format.
Pricing: $65 + GST per site
SiteInfo is an automated report of environmental and planning constraints at a site, delivered to you within a guaranteed 24 hour period. It collates all planning details about a property on the one plan- including zoning, actual lot size, street frontage, minimum lot size, bushfire prone land status, flood prone land status, heritage status, proximity to mapped watercourses, as well as location of water and sewerage infrastructure within the property. An invaluable tool for anyone considering property development – including granny flats, dual occupancy and other residential development.
To order, send us a message with the type of report you are interested in and details of your site. EMAP Consulting will contact you to confirm site details and issue an invoice. Upon payment, EMAP Consulting will generate your report and email it to you within 24 hours. It’s that easy!
EMAP Consulting designs webmaps and apps for a range of clients and applications. We can design a webmap for you to include in your own website. View some of our sample webmaps below:
Sample 3: “Go Jindy” Collaborative Webmap