Welcome to EMAP Consulting
EMAP Consulting is an environmental consultancy based in the Illawarra region.
We specialise in Environmental Mapping and Planning (EMAP!).
Dr Emma McIntyre is Director and founder of EMAP Consulting. She has over 20 years’ experience as an Environmental Scientist, and has worked with a wide range of clients in the public and private sectors. Emma has a PhD in GIS, and a unique blend of expertise and project experience in GIS applications, specifically for environmental assessment and planning purposes.
Download Emma’s CV to find out more.
EMAP Consulting achieves outstanding results at an affordable price by tailoring a coordinated package for each specific project. We use fully licenced ESRI products and data, including ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Pro, Collector for ArcGIS and Survey123. We also subscribe to Nearmap for the latest high resolution aerial imagery.
We have experience in:
- Spatial analytics and mapping;
- Environmental assessment and planning;
- Webmaps and apps;
- Mobile solutions to data collection.
We consult to:
- Government agencies;
- Local Councils;
- Utility providers;
- Planners and architects;
- Real estate agents and investors;
- Landowners and developers.
Our strengths include:
- High quality products and services;
- Excellent technical skills;
- Effective communication with clients and stakeholders;
- Practical and innovative solutions to environmental planning issues;
- A thorough understanding of relevant legislation;
- Projects completed on time and within budget.
“Shoalhaven Water has been working with EMAP Consulting over the past 3 years using their GIS expertise, database management and environmental services. On all occasions EMAP and more particularly Emma has been extremely helpful and provide expert advice and technical skills which have been invaluable to Shoalhaven Water and Council.
EMAP have been able to perform all assigned projects in a professional manner within allocated timelines to ensure these projects can meet strict deadlines. They have provided Council and Shoalhaven Water great value for money and I would highly recommend Emma and her team for any future projects involving GIS, database management and environmental services.”
– Matthew Kidd, Water Asset Planning and Development Manager, Shoalhaven Water